Article 1 Definition
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the following meanings.
"User" means an individual who consents to this agreement and uses this service.
"Service" means a service provided by the Company to a person who uses the "System" based on this Agreement, with regard to the content and type of service, improvement or change There may be times when it is done.
The terms shall apply to the Company and users concerning the use of this service.
Article 2 User's liability
The user shall use this service based on the provisions of these Terms.
The user shall prepare all the necessary equipment, software, contracts with the internet connection provider, etc. necessary for using this service for their own responsibility and expenses, and make these various settings appropriately.
If you give damages to the Company in connection with this system service, you shall be obligated to compensate the damage for any cause regardless of the reason.
Article 3 Prohibited matter
In using this service, the following acts are prohibited.
1. Acts contrary to these Terms
2. Acts of making false statements in input matters
3. Impersonate acts as a third party
4. Act of making illegal use or use of this service
5. Unjustly interferes with the Service, causing disadvantages to the Company, or acts that may be feared
6. Acts that infringe the rights of the Company or a third party or acts that might be feared
7. Collecting or accumulating personal information of other users, or act of trying to do these acts.
8. Acts contrary to public order and morals, general common sense
9. Other acts that we judge as inappropriate
Article 4 Interruption of this service
If we determine that it falls under the following conditions, we can temporarily suspend this service without prior notification or consent to the user.
1. Perform maintenance regularly or urgently
2. When the service can not be provided due to fire, power failure, etc.
3. If the service can not be provided due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, eruptions, floods, tsunamis
4. When the service can not be provided due to war, disturbance, riot, disturbance, labor dispute, etc.
5. In addition, in cases where we judge that temporary interruption of this service is necessary for operational and technical reasons
Article 5 Scope of Copyright
1. The user shall use any information provided through this service in any way beyond the scope of private use of the individual personally specified by the copyright law without obtaining the consent of the right holder We can not.
2. In the event of a problem in violation of the provisions of this Article, the User shall resolve any problems related to its own responsibility and costs, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
Article 6 Disclaimer
1. When the user gives trouble or damages to others by using this service, it shall be resolved at the responsibility of the parties, and we will not bear any responsibility.
2. E-mail etc between us and the user are intercepted and we are not responsible even if information leaks.
3. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for any damage that may be incurred or incurred by the user by changing, terminating or stopping the service.
Article 7 Governing Law
The interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 8 Jurisdictional Court
In the event of the need for litigation between the user and the Company, the court of competent jurisdiction shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of the first instance.
This agreement shall be enacted and implemented on January 5, 2010.